The Sx250 reflects all of the chief design considerations that initially inspired the Sx systems: flexibility, portability and high acoustic output.
The Sx250 is constructed with 18 mm plywood finished in a sprayed on polyurethane finish that resists nicks and dings, is naturally weather-resistant and can be easily painted. Sx250s components are protected by a 16-gauge steel grille with cloth backing for a polished, professional look.
The Sx250 uses components that have toured the world in EV concert systems including the D2010A 1.25" diameter pure titanium compression driver and the DL15BFH 15" cast frame woofer. The Sx250 uses a constant directivity horn with EVs patented TimePath phase plug for wide dispersion, yet with better control and projection than 90-degree horns.
The Sx250 also has EVs Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) technology for pure, clean vocals and detailed mids over a wide range of SPLs. The Sx250s sound is very accurate with full-range fidelity that has high intelligibility for either voice or music reproduction.
- Small-format 15" two-way full-range speaker system
- 18 mm plywood enclosure
- EVCoat finish is rugged and weather-resistant
- DH2010A pure titanium compression driver coupled to an 80º x 55º constant-directivity
- EV 15" cast-frame woofer
- 50Hz usable bass response
- Metal stand mount built-in
SX250 2-Way Full-Range 15" Passive Speaker Specifications:
- Freq. Response: (-10dB): 50Hz–20kHz
- Recommended HighPass Frequency: 45Hz
- Sensitivity (SPL 1W/1m): 99dB
- Max Calculated SPL: 130dB
- Long-Term Power Handling: 350 watts
- Short-Term Power Handling: 1,400 watts
- Horizontal Coverage: 80
- Vertical Coverage: 55
- LF Transducer: EV DL15BFH Cast Frame 15" Woofer
- HF Transducer: EV DH2010A 1.25" Pure Titanium Driver
- Crossover frequency: 1,600Hz
- Nominal impedance : 8 ohms
- Input connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4s
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.6" x 17.0" x 13.0" (625 mm x 431 mm x 330 mm)
- Weight (each): 49.9 lb. (22.7 kg)
Pair of Electro-Voice SX250 2-Way Full-Range 15" Passive Speaker
You MUST have a receipt to be issued a refund. Full refund is issued within 7 days of purchase. After 7 and up to 30 days, there is a 10% restocking fee. After 30 days, items are considered used and will be handled like a rental with a partial refund/store credit.
Used items may show signs of wear like surface scratches, dents, etc. All items are tested to ensure they are in working order.